History for Key Stage 3 is a three book course that;
- Is organised chronologically from 1169 to the present day and structured around stimulating thematic enquiries which examine change over time:
- Takes an active approach to learning;
- Features summative tasks at the end of the enquiries providing excellent opportunities assessment;
- Includes a wide range of activities designed to develop skills and capabilities across the curriculum as well as key historical skills;
- Has been shaped to integrate the key elements, giving historical enquiries relevancy to the modern world.